31 August, 2011

It's been some time since we came back. People keep asking if it was better than the trip to India... I guess they are not easy to compare. This one was (contrary to my expectations) more civilised - less visible poverty, higher (compared to Indian) prices and quite a lot of tourists. Nevertheless there were some unexpected and thrilling events. ;)
Definitely we were all very satisfied, despite overstepping our butgets :) I personally would very much like to come back there, especially to Laos and see some more rural landscapes.
We had a really great time in Asia, seeing things that we'd only dreamt of. Plus the 'crew' was far more than perfect and after spending 5weeks together I miss them already!
I hope you had a nice time reading about our trip!
Till the next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment